The start of a new school year

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The start of a new school year

Post by Wolf Einarr on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:45 am

*he then looked back at the teacher, and had an eyebrow raised*
'What lord would have the time for pupils?'
*as he found it rather strange, that a yokai lord would let all of them at his place, even if it was just for a glimpse*
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:19 am

Bartholomew looked at Wolf and said "What's the matter wolf? Scared?" Bartholomew laughed and said "Why won't they have time? It is not like they are like the bankdirecteurs in the humanworld. Or am I wrong Sensei?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:19 am

'Scared?'
*he asked curiously. He had never been scared before, so he didn't know what it meant*
'And why? I guess they all have big responsibilities.'
*... even I should be doing mine, but if I want to work in another world as well... I need to graduate! - Followed by a resolute look on his face*
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 am

Jill laughed and said "Yeah they have, but they can handle almoste evertyhing instantly. So it wouldn't be a problem if we actually go and visit one. Acctually I think they would enjoy it to." She pointed back to the chalkboard and gave some homework about the history of menkind. (From the stone age) And when she saw that there was some time left she asked "Okay, does anyone have some qustions?"
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 am

*he wrote down the assignment and looked at the ceiling. Well not bad for a first day. The next words came out as a whisper*
'Glad the storm enlightened my mood...'
*scratching his cheek after those words, then looking at the time*
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 am

Bartholomew looked at the teacher and said "What will happen if we acctualle meet someone like them sensei?"
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 pm

"That depents on wich occasion we will meet them." She looked outside and said "Let me give an example. If we would meet them on a christmasball, new year, halloween, thanksgiving or party's. There would be a large feast for all of us. There would be food for every single monster, well except humans ofcourse. They made the law that we may not eat humans." She looked at the courth when a couple of lightnings joined on the court. The lightnings became Thunder Birds and danced together in the sky. "But if we meet them while they are working on some seriously case or treath. You beter can watch what you say. You can say almost everything to them but try not to insult them." She turned back to her pupils and said "In any other occasions it would depend on the mood of the Yokai Lord." She walked to the front of her desk and sat on her desk and asked "But who doesn't want to meet one of them?"
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 pm

I have no desire to meet one of them.
*he said, as he continued to look outside*
Sounds like a boring thing to do, meeting one of them. Sounds like it's not something special, the way you phrased it, sensei.
*as he sighed softly. His gaze going from the thunderbirds, to the other creatures dancing in the thunderclouds*
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Bartholomew looked at Wolf and shook his head and said "It is the greatest honour that can come to you." Bartholomew smilled and said "like you are an regular angle and god or an archangle invite's you over. Or like a pup who got's invited by the alpha of the pack."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 am

*he shrugged again. He really didn't care. There was only 1 ruler for him, and that was the one who created him*
'For one like me, no honour can be found in meeting one of them. I only owe allegiance to Raijin, and he is the only lord I will acknowledge.'
*as the lightning concert continued*
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:17 am

Jill smilled at Wolf and asked "What did you say?" she smilled at him and walked to him and said "You are lucky youngman. If I didn't knew better I just would sent you to the school headmaster for a sweet talk." She smacked both of her hands on the table and said "You don't offend the Yokai Lords in front of a teacher punk. But let this be you're first and final warning." She putted her hand on his cheek and patted softely on his cheek and said "Next time you won't get that warning." She stood up and walked to the chalkboard and said "If it wasn't for them we would be all terminated. They putted a stop for us attacking the humans and all the way around. So please show some respect punk."
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:30 am

Bartholomew looked from Wolf to the Sensei. Bartholomew sighted of what happend and looked outside. The thunderbirds were still danceing around. Bartholomew took out a notebook and began to draw down a thunder bird and the dance. He would sent it to his parents or held close to him and show it later when he got back home. It still furstrated him that he couldn't smell Wolf very good. Sensei on the other hand had a fomiliar smell. He looked at her and thought to himself 'Wich monster is she?'
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:48 am

*he growled loudly when the teacher said those words. He was getting angry, making the thunderclouds denser and the thunder resounded louder, closer and more dangerous*
'I did not insult them. And calling me a 'young man'? I'm quite... old.'
*refraining for calling her a dog. Her smell was so pungent for his nose, one he had smelled before. He knew where she came from and what she was*
'And your hypocrit statement on 'respect' works in 2 ways.'
*As lightning danced in his eyes and his hair*
'And next time you touch me, you'll be wishing you'd be hit by the thunder outside, sensei.'
*as his monster side was taking over. His moody Raiju part was taking control as his teeth sharpened and lightning ran through his hair. He hated being downtalked, he hated it when people gave their own interpretation, especially when Yokai lords had no influence on the raiju. They were bound to Raijin, no one else, nothing else.*
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Jill laughed at Wolf when he said that. She looked at him and said "You better controle you're self. And if I think you are showing a little of you're monster form punk." She glared at him and her eye's began to turn red. Link
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Bartholomew jumped on his table and began to draw Wolf with a huge smile.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:58 pm

'Says the woman who can't even hide the fact that she is a ...'
*as he was about to say hellhound, but decided not to*
'And don't laugh, sensei.'
*With an evil smile on his face*
'You might end up surprised, flat on your back, and warmer than you are used to, giving where you came from.'
*as he referred to hell. The lightning in his hair dissapeared, but in his eyes it stayed as he looked at sensei*
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Jill laughed when he mentioned hell and she said "You are not even close pup. I come from a much more dangerous part of that place. And for you're concern. Don't try to tell my monster from. Because if you do I may punish you directly." She cracked her hands and said "And I realy like to kick some asses."
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Bartholomew reached for his back pack and took out some popcorn and began to eat and asked to the other students "Does anyone wants some to?" Bartholomew smilled and said "Man, I forgot my camera back home."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:25 pm

'Don't forget it is yours that might be kicked.'
*as he then looked outside again, as the storm went back to normal.*
'And I don't need to guess what I already know'
*As he then turned to Bartholomew*
'I'd like some, it smells good.'
*as he sniffed casually*
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:40 am

Jill laughed and said "I want to see that punk. And what do you ment by that?" Talking to Wolf. Jill walked to Bartholomew and grabbed some of the popcorn and said "you're lucky that this is the first time....." she looked at him and said "Man this taste great. What kind a flavor is it?"
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:44 am

Bartholomew smilled and said to the teacher "I putted some selfmade juice on it. Whatever you like. It taste like it. And above of all, it is not poiseness." He looked at Wolf and held the popcorn out and said "Go ahead wolf."
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:50 am

*wolf sighed as the teachers rudeness started to annoy him. He then took some popcorn and ate it, having no taste, like anything else he ate, yet he said*
'Tastes good, Bartholomew. And teach, you have to set an example as a teacher, and by being so rude, well it doesn't looks so nice. Like my name is Wolf, not punk.'
*he said in his regular tone, looking outside, following a raindrop sliding down the window*
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:39 am

Jill laughed and said "Well, I am the teacher and I talk to my students how I like but it is the first week Wolf. I need to set an example for the other students." Eating some popcorn and she saw that Wolf looked a lot outside. Jill smilled at the coulds when she saw that the thunderbirds were leaving and the sky was clearin up and that there came a double rainbow.
teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Sain-drake on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:44 am

Bartholomew smilled and said "I think this school is really funny and great." he took out some popcorn and said "You know what the funniest part is of the potion I use?" He looked at the sensei and Wolf. And continued "It is that it only taste what you like to eat or what you're favorite taste is. But if you eat it you're tongue will turn in you're favorite collour." Bartholomew laughed and kept eating.
Bartholomew Sain-drake
Yokai Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Einarr on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:14 am

*he sighed, dissapointed as he saw the sun coming through. He missed the storm already*
Well bartholomew, sadly everything I eat has no taste at all.
*as he turned at him, with a faint smile*
But I bet my tongue is ice blue.
*as he stuck it out, and indeed, it was an ice blue tongue*
Wolf Einarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top